We are a professional glass processing factory.
- We have more than 10 years export experience to 3/8'' Frameless Clear Tempered Glass /Glass Door Toughened Glass with 6" Handle and 2 Pinnacle Hinge Cut-outs Notches Grinding
Tempered glass is made by heating float glass to its softening point ( 650-700° C )and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, thus the mechanical strength is increased by 5 times.
3/8" (10mm) This is the thickness most often used in the Europe shower doors.
3/8" glass is significantly stiff, and is substantial enough to make a quality shower door. Typically the glass is polished with a flat polish which accentuated the girth.
The clear glass increases the depth of the room by not creating visual barriers.
If you want crystal feeling, we can offer the ultra clear glass
Automobile grade safe glass, high purity, good impact resistance.
More than 60-80 glass fragment per square 50mm glass .(Safe glass standard is more than 40 glass fragments.)
Tempered Glass for shower door
1.Glass Color option:
1. Clear float glass, low iron glass, tinted glass, patterned glass, recommend clear float glass
2. Silk screen printing glass: on glass surface printing
2.1. Frosted Semi-transparent Silk Screen Printing glass
On clear float glass or low iron glass surface printing, instead of acid etched glass is our factory strength product, Environmental friendly paint, Meet the ROHS standard for environmental protection of Europe
2.2 Multi-colors silk screen printed glass for shower wall (ceramic printed before tempered)
2. Size tolerance: ±0.5mm
Important points to choose the shower door glass:
1. Glass thickness -0.2mm, Precise size, apis glass tolerance ±0.5mm
2. flat polished edge, bright edge, no twill, average chamfered 1mm
3. safety corners, Reduce the risk of hurt installers hands and broken small pieces, more safety. Other supplier no this.
4. water jet cutouts, precise size, with safety corner, no small broken pieces, other supplier no this.
5. The bent curvature rate is 0.15%, granularity of tempering 55-85 pieces.
6. Meet export transport strong plywood crates with screws to fix, other suppliers use iron nails
|Shape||Square/ Rectangle/ customized shapes|
|Thickness||1/4"(6mm) , 5/16"(8mm), 3/8"(10mm) , 1/2"(12mm)|
|Size||According to requirements|
|Edge Work||Flat/ round edge|
|Chamfered||Safety corner/Radius corner|
|Processing||Drilling and water jet holes available|
|Packing details||Paper or cork between glass, carton box, wooden crates|
|payment term||TT 30% prepayment and 70% before shipment.|
|delivery time||Within 4 weeks after receiving deposit |
5.Tempered Glass Equipments
1. Water jet machine, cutting tolerance +-0.1mm
2. Screen Printing Equipment
3. Single Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
4. Double Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
5. Round Glass Edging Machine
6. Glass Drilling Machine
7. Glass Tempering Furnace
8. Glass cutting line
1. Interlay paper between two sheets
2. Timber end caps
3. Iron/plastic belt for consolidation
4. Safety corner