Flat Tempered Glass used for Furnitures,buildings etc.
*More than 10 years manufacturer and supplier experience
*Quick delivery of 15 days.
*Australian Standard: AS/NZS 2208: 1996-safety glazing matererials
*Safety strong packing and loading
*Option processing clear, frosted, heat soaked, heat strengthened
*Edging: Flat edge, grind edge, polished edge, beveled edge and others.
Tempered Glass/Toughened Glass
Tempered glass is made by heating float glass to its softening point ( 650-700° C )and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, thus the mechanical strength is increased by 5 times.
1.5 times harder than ordinary float glass.
2. Tensile strength for float glass 40 MPa (N/mm2), tempered glass, 120-200 MPa (N/mm2)
3. Quality standard AS/NZS 2208: 1996
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
5. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
Heat Strengthened Tempered Glass
1. Better flatness than tempered glass
2. Effectively resist the effect of thermal stress, avoid glass thermal explosion
3. Withstand a very wide range of rapid temperature changing with endurance of 200-300º C
4. Cooling rate lower and surface stress smaller than tempered glass