5mm, 6mm, 8mm Clear Tempered Glass with AS/NZS
*More than 10 years manufacturer and supplier experience
*Quick delivery of 15 days.
*Australian Standard: AS/NZS 2208: 1996-safety glazing matererials
*Safety strong packing and loading
*Option processing clear, frosted, heat soaked, heat strengthened
*Edging: Flat edge, grind edge, polished edge, beveled edge and others.
Tempered Glass/Toughened Glass
Tempered glass is made by heating float glass to its softening point ( 650-700° C )and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, thus the mechanical strength is increased by 5 times.
1.5 times harder than ordinary float glass.
2. Tensile strength for float glass 40 MPa (N/mm2), tempered glass, 120-200 MPa (N/mm2)
3. Quality standard AS/NZS 2208: 1996
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
5. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
Flat Tempered Glass
Thickenss:4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm
Bent/Curved Tempered Glass
Max. Size :2200x750(mm)
Min Size :400*300(mm)
Min. Benting Radius 370mm
1. Edge: Flat edge (T edge), pencil edge (C edge), beveled edge, ogee edge.
2. Corner: Safety corner, round corner.
3. Holes: Drilling available at customer's option.
4. Shapes: Square, rectangle, circle, oval, triangle etc.
5. Treatment: Printing, acid, frosted.
6. Water Jet.
1. External use of windows, doors, curtain wall, shopfronts, offices, houses, shops etc.
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.
Tempered Glass Equipments
1. Water jet machine, cutting tolerance +-0.1mm
2. Screen Printing Equipment
3. Single Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
4. Double Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
5. Round Glass Edging Machine
6. Glass Drilling Machine
7. Glass Tempering Furnace
8. Glass cutting line
1. Interlay paper between two sheets
2. Timber end caps
3. Iron/plastic belt for consolidation
4. Safety corner
| Tensile Strength
|| 120-200 MPa (N/mm2)
| Compressive Strength
|| 1000 N/mm 2
| Yong's Module
|| 73 Gpa
| Coefficient of linear expansion
|| 9 x 10 - 6 m/Mk
| Softening point
| Payment term (1)
|| 30% deposit ,balance paid against the copy of B/L
| payment term (2)
|| 30% deposit ,balance will be L/C at sight
| Delivery time
|| 15 days after received the deposit
|| End caps pakcing within stripe and paper
|| 50 Square meter
| Loading port
|| Qingdao port
| Australian Standard:
|| AS/NZS 2208:1996-safety glazing matererials