Usage:Furniture, Door, Building, Window
Package:Strong Wooden Crates with Interlayer Paper
Specification:CE, ASTM, CSI, etc
Various Size:Various Radian as Request
Min. Radius:More Than 400mm
Curved tempered glass:
Curved tempered glass adopts the similar process with tempered glass, but before the cooling process, using the external power to bend glass to a proper radian according the requirement. The wind pressure resistance of curved tempered glass is better than flat tempered glass and other kinds glass for the special shape.
Our curved glass is most famous in glass industry of China. We process curved glass at high accuracy with good quality. Curved glass can be further processed into insulated glass, tempered and laminated glass, etc.
Curved glass is used in curtain wall with curved structure, skylight, sightseeing elevator, hyperboloid and taper shaped buildings.
Curved tempered glass is widely used in esthetics architecture field for beautiful appearance.
Specifications of curved glass:
Min. Radius: 400mm
Size 2000*1050mm, 1650*1300mm, 3300*2140mm, 400*400mm, r=400mm/600/800mm etc.
Thickness 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm, 20mm, 22mm, etc.
1. Visible Light Transmittance ≥ 91%
2. Iron content: ≤ 120ppm Fe2O3
3. Density: 2.5g/CC
4. Yong's Module: 73Gpa
5. Tensile Strength: 42Mpa
Competitive Advantage of curved glass:
1. Good accuracy in arc, less light aberration.
2. Safety, mechanical attack resistance performance and thermal stability.
3. Anti-wind pressure ability and deflection performance.
1. The anti-impacting performance and anti-bending performance of curved tempered glass/heat bent glass are 3-5 times higher than ordinary glass.
2. Curved tempered glass/heat bent glass breaks into granules in case of strongly knocked, so no hurt would be caused.
3. Deflection angle of curved tempered glass/heat bent glass is 3-4 times larger than that of float glass with same thickness. When there is load on curved tempered glass/heat bent glass, its maximum tensile stress does not locate on the glass surface as float glass, but on the central point of glass sheet.