Bullet proof glass is essentially a high standard of security glass, by laminating layers of glass, PVB, PU, SGP, PC and other materials, to provide high security against rifle bullets.
Min size: 300X500mm
Max size: 2440X3660mm
Total thickness: 6.38mm-17.52mm
PVB Thickness: 0.38mm, 0.76mm, 1.14mm, 1.52mm etc.
PVB COLORS: Clear, Milky White, Blue, Ocean Blue, Dark Grey, Light Green, French Green, Bronze, etc
1. Doors and windows of building, curtain wall, ceiling, floor and partition wall.
2. Bus stations, airports and places where sound insulation is recommended.
3. Show window of bank, jeweler shop, shop and kinds of exhibition hall.
4. Windows and doors of cars and boats.
5. Skylight of factory building and interior decoration and furniture. Etc.
1. Extramely high safety
2. Energy-saving building materials
3. Create aesthetic sense to building
4. Sound control
5. Ultraviolet screening
Quality Standard: .
Laminated Glass/Tempered Glass Standard: EN 12543; ANSI Z 97.1 200; BS 6206
1. Interlay paper between two sheets.
2. Seaworthy wooden crates.
3. Iron/Plastic belt for consolidation
|Product Name||Bullet Proof Glass|
|Place of Origin||Qingdao, China|
|Structure||Float Glass+ PVB film+ Float Glass+ PVB film+ Float Glass|
|Size||Minimum Size||250mm×330mm||Can be customized according to your requirement.|
|Packing Details||1. Interlay paper or plastic between two sheets|
2. Seaworthy wooden crates
3. Iron belt for consolidation
|Note: XKL Special Glass can customize according to the given specifications and colors from our clients|