High Quality Tinted Laminated Glass
*10+years manufacturer and supplier in China
* Various of glass for your choosing
*Quality: ISO, CSI-ID 7160, AS/NZS 2208
*Quick delivery and delivery
*Safty wooden or plywood crates
Laminated glass is formed as two or three layers of clear float glass which are bonded together with clear or tinted PVB interlayer under heat and pressure.
1) Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
2) Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3) Create aesthetic sense to buildings: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4) Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5)Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect
Safty strong packing and loading
Widely used in windows, doors, shops, patitions, display areas, furniture etc.
Blue: Sky blue, lake blue, ford blue, dark blue and royal blue
Bronze: Dark bronze and euro bronze
Green: Dark green and French green
Gray: Dark, euro, mist and century gray
Total: 6.38 to 12.76mm
Glass details: 3 + 0.38 PVB + 3, 4 + 0.38 PVB + 4, 5 + 0.38 PVB + 5, 6 + 0.38 PVB + 6, 3 + 0.76 PVB + 3, 4 + 0.76 PVB + 4, 5 + 0.76 PVB + 5 and 6 + 0.76 PVB + 6mm
PVB thickness: 0.38 and 0.76mm
Sizes: 2440 x 1830 and 3300 x 2134mm